Top 5 Best tweaks/apps in Cydia (free) Move2Unlock


Top 5 Best tweaks/apps in Cydia (Move2Unlock)

3. Move2Unlock


Move to unlock will let you unlock your IDevice like never before. Why use the boring slider when you can simply move the lockscreen instead? Normally you would pay ($0.99), but I will show you how you can get for free.




So, here we go:

Step 1.



  • Go to Cydia. Add this source – http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/






Step 2

  • Once done, search and download this tweak from the source – Move2Unlock
Step 3

  • Go to settings, scroll down untill you see Move2Unlock and customize your tweaks from there.



1 comment:

  1. There are things I can not understand but I will learn it. I think nothing is too late. Then I realized that I had improved a lot.
    The Xmod Games Hacking APK software
    How to Fix XmodGames Issues (ios 9.0.3 and Below) Jailbreak!

    ReplyDelete